Friday 9 June 2017

Dream Layout

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a layout with you that features papers from the brand new collection from Meg's Garden named Lavende. It's vintage and beautiful.

To frame my photos, I used beautiful flowers from Meg's Garden along with some chippies from my stash. I altered all of the chipboard pieces by stamping them with Versamark ink and heat setting them with white embossing powder.



I love this little bird cage with the birds! I used white gesso as a base coat before I coloured the pieces in with Prima oil pastels. To add a vintage touch, I stamped a script stamp over my bird cage and title.

Supplies from Meg's Garden
Paper: Megs Garden Lavande
Lace, flowers, pearls

Other:

Scrapmatts Page Border 07, Bird Cages 01, Assorted Words, 2 Crafty chipboard frame, Hero Arts White embossing powder, Prima Oil Pastel, Bobunny Midnight Frost, Distress Ink Vintage Photo

Thanks so much for stopping by!







4 comments:

  1. Awesome LO. Love your design and supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful page Cathy,love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love the sweet photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! And those pics are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...