Thursday 10 August 2017

Happy Birthday ~ Kaisercraft

Hello everyone! I hope that you are well. I have another card to share with you. Kaisercraft have released a grungy masculine collection this month called Factory 42. It is great to make card, layouts gifts etc for all of the men in your life. I created a simple card using some of the papers from the paper pad along with elements from the collectables. I added foam tape to add dimension. This was a quick and easy card to make and also a lot of fun! If you struggle to create masculine cards, this collection is so easy to work/create with.



Kaisercraft Products: PP1026 Factory 42 Paper Pad | CT888 Collectables | CD110 Mocha |T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card, these are great blokey papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome masculine card and I love your design and elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great male card Cathy,lovely!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...