Thursday 8 February 2018

Our Timeless Moments

Hello everyone! It's been such a busy time...school is back and preparations for lessons and getting to know my new students are well under way. My head is spinning and I am finding my groove with organising my time like everyone else! Today I am sharing a layout which is the February challenge at Kaisercraft where you are to incorporate hexagons into your design. The collections for this month both have papers with hexagons. I decided to use the Miss Betty Collection for my design.





Supplies:




Kaisercraft Products: P2483 Needlework |P2486 Sewing|CS321 Clear Stamps| CT931 Collectables| T603 12 x 12 Template - Doily |T321 Craft Glue| T302 Mounting Foam
Other: Modelling Paste | Archival Black Ink | Lindys Stamp gang Cotton Pink Candy | Water

Thanks for stopping by!

 




1 comment:

  1. Yes the year is racing away again so quickly!! This layout is so beautiful.. what a lovely photo and I love this paper range!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...